Fencing is a fun sport and a great activity for kids to be involved in. It teaches critical thinking and improves reaction time, and this video will give you an introduction to the world of fencing, learning about the épée, foil or sabre sword and even the rapier.
Fencing is the sport of kings. From the Bronze Age until now, sword fencing has been a popular sport and skill, and is quite often popularized in modern film. It's one of the original Olympic sports, and Katrina and Sloane visit the Canadian Academy of Fencing to talk to Brily Lepine, a youth fencing instructor, about this fascinating sport that is fun, great exercise and safe to do.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades